Thanksgiving is coming up!! Do not forget the pecan pie everyone loves!! Below is an amazing recipe that everyone will love!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn syrup (it could be any type of corn syrup)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pie shell
- Heat oven to 350
- In a saucepan boil sugar and corn syrup together for 2 to 3 minutes then set aside to cool off slightly.
- While that is cooling off I like to chop up the pecans in a shredder.
- In large bowl you will want to beat eggs lightly then very slowly pour the syrup mixture into the eggs, stirring continually.
- At this point I like to strain the mixture to make sure it’s smooth and lump free.
- Stir in the butter, the vanilla, and the shredded pecans then pour into crust.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for about 45 to 60 minutes or until set.