Wedding Check list!!
Here is a little checklist to help plan for your big day!
0-12 months before the wedding!
• Choose a date
• Figure out your budget
• Find out what flowers you are wanting
• Find the perfect dress and veil!
• Choose your wedding party, maid of honors and grooms men
• Create your invitations and registry
• Plan engagement pictures
• Explore venues and receptions to get married
• Figure out who the DJ, catering, or photographer for the wedding
• Guest list to invite to the wedding
• Into fitness? Plan a fitness route before your wedding so you will be in top shape
• Make sure to schedule your makeup artist and hair stylist for your big day
• Mail out your Save the Dates
• Find the theme for your wedding! What colors do you want??
• Honeymoon!! Start getting ideas for a honeymoon.
• Start planning on who is going to marry you, JP, or preacher??
• Reserve rentals like chairs, tables, chair, and table covers, etc.
• Figure out what cake and other desserts will be at the wedding and what flavors
• Purchase the wedding bands
• Order thank you cards to pass out after the wedding
• Book honeymoon and room for the wedding night!!
• Plan where out of state guest are going to stay
• Assemble rehearsal dinner
• Something old, something new, something blue and something borrowed
• Order wedding favors
• Write vows
• Review ceremony details
• Flower girls and ringer barriers should have their outfits
• Get a marriage licenses 2-3 week in advance
• Be sure to get medi/pedi
• Get a goodnights rest before the wedding!
These are just some of the things to do starting a year before the wedding. Planning a wedding can be a long process but if you have a little help and guidance you will be able to plan your perfect day! Did you plan your wedding enough in advance?