• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts,
• 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and diced carrots blend
• 3 green onions
• 2 to 3 garlic cloves
• 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 4 cups cooked rice
• 3 to 4 tablespoons Tamari Lite Soy Sauce
• A pinch of salt and pepper
• To a large non-stick skillet or wok, add the sesame and vegetable oils, sliced chicken breast. Then you will want to cook over medium-high heat for about 3 – 5 minutes or until all the pink is gone while flipping occasionally so all sides can cook evenly. The cooking time might be different based on the size of type of the chicken being cooked with. After the chicken is finished you will want to move it out of the skillet onto a plate however be sure to keep the juices in the skillet
• Add the peas, carrots, green onions, then cook for about 2 – 3 minutes, or until the veggies are soft.
• Then will you will want to add the garlic cook for about 1 -2 minutes while stirring frequently.
• After stirring the garlic in you will want to push the veggies to one side of the skillet so you can scramble eggs on the other side. You will want to scramble the 3 large eggs. After scrambled mix the eggs with the veggies.
• Combine the chicken, rice, into the veggies and eggs. At this point you should evenly drizzle Tamari Lite sauce, salt, and pepper. Then you should cook everything for about 2-3 minutes so the chicken, vegetable, eggs and rice can blend together easy. Serve your plate and enjoy!
I have discovered that this recipe is best made with the Tamari wooden spoon. It is shaped perfectly to combine all the ingredients. This wooden spoon is great to use because it does not react to certain acids, have a metallic taste, and change the color of foods unlike a metal spoon.